We Stupid Apes
Entry by: writerNUXGVQHQVM
25th August 2016
V caveman in me enables me 2 lite a fag from a dyin but V man i me Nables me 2 do it while txtin V modrn m i m Nabls m 2 edit simultaneously V critic I m N m 2 edt &consida v readers' understandin V Romantic i m N m 2 listn 2 v jukebox &feel sadness V addict i m N m 2 fink about litin anuva V animl i m N m 2 fink of v bus hOm &food V postmodrn m i m N m 2 consida all v abov V humn i m 1drs wot world PM m inabit
Feedback: Average score: 251 (50%)
- What I liked about this piece: umm?.....
- Favourite sentence: 2 fink of a bus
- Feedback: Nice idea but too difficult to decipher.
you have to compromise with your reader
who wants to read what you wrote.
- What I liked about this piece: A neat idea, writing the piece in text speak
- Favourite sentence: V caveman in me enables me 2 lite a fag from a dyin but V man i me Nables me 2 do it while txti
- Feedback: I liked the idea of this, but it was too jumbled for me to understand. I think the piece still needed to relay an understandable story of sorts, and I could not make it out.
- What I liked about this piece: Cleverly done
- Favourite sentence: V humn i m 1drs wot world PM m inabit
- Feedback: This was a great response to the title. I enjoyed the way you used the abbreviations to make the reader think more closely about what they were reading. They also served to bring you into the narrators mind, because you had to understand the 'code'. Very effective for just over 100 words!